About The Role:
We are looking for a full-time Project Manager with experience leading IT projects, ideally for software or consulting companies. This person needs to have a good understanding of software development or database architecture and will be responsible for identifying and scoping project needs, setting goals and milestones, and coordinating alignment and delivery across multiple teams.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with different stakeholders in big companies; you’ll be the one leading the meetings with the clients.
- Develop project plans, goals, and budgets.
- Good understanding of engineering platforms and terms like AWS and APIs.
- Organize and manage all project phases to ensure on-time completion.
- Team management
- Planning and overseeing the preparation and dissemination of project communications
- Create documentation and training materials that you can use to deploy new features to our clients.
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- Fluent in English
- A high-quality internet connection is required.
- Experienced with Remote Teamwork
- Goal-Oriented But People-First Mindset
- Used to asynchronous communication but available during US business hours for meetings.
- Experience supporting businesses at various sizes and stages
- Good understanding of software or database architecture.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good knowledge of different business processes and the related tech stack
Nice to Haves:
- Ideally, good coding skills or technical background
- Ideally, well-versed in Airtable or other NoCode platforms.
- Have a degree in software engineering, computer science, information technology, software development, computing, mathematics, or equivalent experience.
If any of this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply. We are looking forward to working together!