About The Role:
We’re looking for a Full-Time Low Code Engineer to join our team. As an engineer on our team, you will be responsible for scoping, planning, and implementing solutions to support our different operational teams. We’re looking for someone to help us tackle the stack of requirements we get from our clients.
What You'll Do:
- You will analyze code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability.
- Implement, integrate and document a variety of software platforms through the REST API framework
- Analyzes program and application performance using various programming languages, tools, and techniques.
What We're Looking For:
- B1/B2 English
- A high-quality internet connection is required.
- High level of cross-functional team communications and deeper engineering knowledge
- Ability to work autonomously in a fully distributed team
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Available in CST business hours
Nice to Haves:
- Previous experience with Airtable or other low-code development platforms
- React JS
- Integration Platforms like Zapier, Make, Pipedream.
- Cloud Serverless Platforms like AWS Lambda or Azure Functions.
- Analytical mind Creativity, open-minded attitude
If any of this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply. We are looking forward to working together!